#naphopomo day 6: this was a good week
This was a great week. Wanna see?
• I met an old friend for lunch one day, a colleague for lunch another day, got some great news (which I'll tell you about on yet another day), and shrimp tacos. Tell me this wasn't a great week!
• Also, I'm loving all of the folks who've signed up for Advent of Light -- we have people from Austin to New Zealand. You should totally join us - commit a few moments of peace for yourself this December.
• Speaking of Halloween, my friends Andrea and Ward make the most amazing costumes for their kids.
• From Bookstrap to Burrito: a history of the school backpack. Who knew the humble backpack had such a story?
• A few months ago, I mentioned that I had the opportunity to get a sneak preview of the movie Frame by Frame -- the story of photography in Afghanistan. It remains one of the most amazing movies I've seen this year, and yesterday, I received an email that FRAME BY FRAME is officially releasing in Los Angeles and New York theaters this month (qualifying for the Oscars). It opens today in Los Angeles at the Laemmle Music Hall and New York City on Nov 20th at the IFC Center. Folks, seriously, I can't recommend this movie enough. Here's the latest trailer -- and if it's coming to your city, go check it out -- you won't be sorry.
• And finally, for the soundtrack, I'm sure you've already heard Adele's new song, Hello -- but I've had it on constant repeat, and on the off-chance you haven't heard it yet, I couldn't live with myself if I didn't share it with you. Click here or on the image below to listen.
Have a great Friday, friends.