this was a good week
Despite floods in our town, this was a good week! Here's why:
• Today, the sun comes back out again! It'll be good to dry out. And as annoying as the rain was this week, it brought with it new signs of life, as you can see in the image above. April showers, May flowers, and all that.
• Kinetic wind sculptures -- man, these things are mesmerizing.
• How do you say pecan? There are apparently many ways to say it, but as far as I'm concerned, the only right way is "puh-CAHN."
• And speaking of food, veggie noodle curry bowl? Yes, please.
• And finally, today's soundtrack: Let's Go Crazy (special dance mix) by Prince. I am, of course, sad that Prince has passed away, but I'm even more overwhelmingly joyful and grateful that I got to live during a time when Prince existed. He was everything to 16-year-old me.
So if you're a die-hard Prince fan like I am, and you're in the mood to celebrate his life with me, turn your volume way up and click on the arrow below. Because, dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life.
Have a great weekend, friends.