this was a good week
Time to do This Was A Good Week again -- it's been a minute! Luckily, this was a good week -- here's why:
• Love TIME Magazine's 11 ways to truly relax. Only a few more weeks of summer -- time to make the most of it.
• Build a balancing bridge off of a side of a table with nothing but coins. Okay, this is totally nerdy, but the engineer in me loves this. Time to wow the kids.
• Miniature scenes in and among office supplies. Art with a back-to-school vibe, baby.
• National Geographic named their 2017 Travel Photographer of the Year. The winning photograph is unreal.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack, my friend Andrea's one-minute little love letter to San Francisco. I love how creative she is, and it's more inspiration to use the video function on my camera more. Click here or the image below to watch.
With that, happy weekend, friends. See you next week.