this was a good week
This was a good week. Here's why:
• We got walls in our house, I spent some time co-teaching Brené Brown's work to the staff of a local high school (as part of a pilot of her upcoming Daring Classrooms) and today I got henna. It's my self-care.
• This might be one of the coolest things I've ever shared here: Radio Garden, an interactive global map where you can hear the radio stations from places around the world. There's something about hearing what's happening on the local airways that makes you feel like you're right there.
• Creatures of the night sea. Gorgeous.
• More underwater photography -- this time, looking like baroque paintings.
• And finally, for today's soundtrack: what else could it be, but Think by Aretha Franklin? God bless her soul -- and may she rest in peace.
Have a great weekend, friends.
Featuring Abraham Lincoln, getting naked, and a baby on a hoverboard.
Featuring an awesome kindergarten teacher, a haunted forest, and a sweet lullaby.
Featuring books, paper and the dark side of the moon.
Featuring murals, an inclusive dance company, and an iconic holiday song.
Featuring Snoopy’s flying doghouse, a sweet December video, and gorgeous LEGOs.
We have keys!
Featuring a short flight, a giant dinosaur and a lovely youth choir from South Africa.
Dogs on land, dogs of the sea, and the most beautiful eulogy I’ve ever read.
Featuring Chris Hemsworth, body art, and our cool new welcome mat.
Featuring a wedding in Iceland, Ed Sheeran, and 350-year-old ice cream.