this was a good week
This was a good week. Here’s why:
• The plants that I bought last weekend are still alive, I picked up another speaking gig, but even more wonderfully, I picked up a few more coaching clients this week. I have to tell you, I love coaching — my clients are all, to a person, people who unapologetically care about using their gifts to help change the world. One day, I’d love to figure out how to get them all to meet each other, because good people should know each other.
Hmm. Something to think about.
(And by the way, if you’re a person who’d like to use your gifts to change the world and would love some guidance to make it happen, we should talk. I have a few coaching spots left, and I’d love to work with you.)
• A 28-trombone cover of Bohemian Rhapsody. Because why not?
• Photos of humans and dogs who look strangely alike. My favourite is the priest.
• And if those sculptures don’t freak you out, these masks surely will. Good Lord.
• Finally, for today’s soundtrack, Get up Stand Up, as performed by Playing for Change. I have activism on the brain these days, brothers and sisters …
… Speaking of which, for my American friends: only a little over 6 weeks until the midterm elections. You should check to see if you’re registered here (because there have been stories of the the poll registries being purged), and if you’re not registered, you should register here. And then, come November 6th, VOTE. It matters.
Have a great weekend, loves. See you next week.