this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• I’m currently in Sacramento to do a talk on resilience today, Alex got the all-clear from her mono diagnosis, and last night we got an email from our builder confirming we’re on track to be in the house by Thanksgiving. It’s all good!
• Speaking of speaking, I’ll be speaking at next year’s ALT Oasis in Palm Springs, and I’m so excited. This time, the conference is a full 5 days, and promises to be full of creative inspiration. Find out about it here, and if this sounds like something that you’d be all about, I’d love if you’d joint me. You can register here, and be sure to enter discount code HAPPY for $50 off the registration price.
• Art that responds like a giant mechanical mirror. So cool.
• X-rays of Oregon zoo animals. These are strangely beautiful.
• An even more perfect apple pie, just in time for the holidays.
On that festive note, have a great weekend, friends.
Dogs on land, dogs of the sea, and the most beautiful eulogy I’ve ever read.
Featuring Chris Hemsworth, body art, and our cool new welcome mat.
Featuring a wedding in Iceland, Ed Sheeran, and 350-year-old ice cream.
A quick one today.
Featuring art as mirror, x-rays of zoo animals, and an almost perfect apple pie.
Featuring butterfly wings, an awesome obituary and a Jamiroquai/Bee Gees mashup.
Featuring horror movies, Japanese funeral flower arrangements, and cross-stitch for hip-hop.
Featuring lessons from comedy, winding roads, and Daryl Hall & Kenny Loggins.
Featuring rugs, trombones and terrifyingly realistic masks.
Hang in there, friends. Light is coming.