this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• I’m currently in Sacramento to do a talk on resilience today, Alex got the all-clear from her mono diagnosis, and last night we got an email from our builder confirming we’re on track to be in the house by Thanksgiving. It’s all good!
• Speaking of speaking, I’ll be speaking at next year’s ALT Oasis in Palm Springs, and I’m so excited. This time, the conference is a full 5 days, and promises to be full of creative inspiration. Find out about it here, and if this sounds like something that you’d be all about, I’d love if you’d joint me. You can register here, and be sure to enter discount code HAPPY for $50 off the registration price.
• Art that responds like a giant mechanical mirror. So cool.
• X-rays of Oregon zoo animals. These are strangely beautiful.
• An even more perfect apple pie, just in time for the holidays.
On that festive note, have a great weekend, friends.
Featuring Abraham Lincoln, getting naked, and a baby on a hoverboard.
Featuring an awesome kindergarten teacher, a haunted forest, and a sweet lullaby.
Featuring books, paper and the dark side of the moon.
Featuring murals, an inclusive dance company, and an iconic holiday song.
Featuring Snoopy’s flying doghouse, a sweet December video, and gorgeous LEGOs.
We have keys!
Featuring a short flight, a giant dinosaur and a lovely youth choir from South Africa.
Dogs on land, dogs of the sea, and the most beautiful eulogy I’ve ever read.
Featuring Chris Hemsworth, body art, and our cool new welcome mat.
Featuring a wedding in Iceland, Ed Sheeran, and 350-year-old ice cream.