this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• I’m currently in Sacramento to do a talk on resilience today, Alex got the all-clear from her mono diagnosis, and last night we got an email from our builder confirming we’re on track to be in the house by Thanksgiving. It’s all good!
• Speaking of speaking, I’ll be speaking at next year’s ALT Oasis in Palm Springs, and I’m so excited. This time, the conference is a full 5 days, and promises to be full of creative inspiration. Find out about it here, and if this sounds like something that you’d be all about, I’d love if you’d joint me. You can register here, and be sure to enter discount code HAPPY for $50 off the registration price.
• Art that responds like a giant mechanical mirror. So cool.
• X-rays of Oregon zoo animals. These are strangely beautiful.
• An even more perfect apple pie, just in time for the holidays.
On that festive note, have a great weekend, friends.
Featuring climbing beans, ASL slam poetry, and how to stay calm.
Featuring unzipped buildings, a cool Vespa, and John Malkovich.
Featuring dumb English laws, an idyllic co-working space, and Good Talk.
Featuring skydivers, subway riders, and stylish reptiles.
Featuring haka, underwater restaurants, and an insane library.
Featuring floating islands, Greenland, and a horse who is a serious Star Wars fan.
Featuring the kindness of strangers, mobile gardens, and bodies covered in stars.
Featuring beautiful commuters, the moon in detail, and celebratory cartoons.
Featuring the power of light, mind-blowing quilts and molten cakes. Yeah, baby.
Featuring tiny houses, giant kites, and a love train.