this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• I’m headed back home after attending the ALT Oasis in beautiful Palm Springs (so lovely meeting so many of you!), Marcus is safely back home from an unexpected trip to England, and Alex is back from NYC. In other words, the band’s together again!
• Did you guys here about that cruise ship that was stranded in stormy waters off the coast of Norway? Here’s a first-hand account from a journalist who was on board — his gratitude is absolutely beautiful to witness.
• Similar story: New York subway riders were stuck on a train — it was hot, it was uncomfortable and they made the best of it (be sure to read the caption).
• And speaking of art, I don’t even understand how these artists made these mirages and miracles.
• And finally, you guys already know how I feel about reptiles, but I’m pretty pleased for this caiman and her butterfly crown. Doesn’t she look pleased with herself?
With that, have a wonderful weekend, friends. See you next week!
Featuring volleyball, optical illusion murals, and blues musicians.
Featuring a solar eclipse, an inflatable labyrinth, and a pug with moves.
Featuring possibly haunted staircases, an epic reading list, and an all-female around-the-world sailing crew.
Featuring fireflies, optical illusions, and laughter from a dirty joke.
Featuring dry erase art, crocheted leaves and twigs, and the amazing Billy Porter.
Featuring food cameras, laughing babies, and Mahalia
Featuring bubbles, an evil lair, and a secret tree font.
Featuring underwater photos, Shaolin Kung Fu, and movin’ on up.
This was a good week. I just didn’t have the heart to record it.
Featuring an ecosystem-in-a-bottle, a real black panther, and the sound of butterflies.