this was a good week
This was a good week! Here’s why:
• . This week was full of Trinidadian sweet bread, Alex’s return to volleyball practice, and a good margarita. Life is good.
• You are more that the best (or worst) thing you’ve ever done. Love these wise words from my friend Grace.
• Speaking of which, are you making up a story that’s holding you back? This 4-week ecourse seems like a cool way to uncover your story — and step into a new, more honest one.
• . I haven’t shot film in a while, and this project makes me want to dust off my old cameras. Hmmm….
• And speaking of photography, this photographer combines two photos into one weird photo and it’s awesome.
• . Five things you already have to create more joy in your home. Who couldn’t use more joy?
And on that colourful note, have a great Friday, friends. See you next week.
Featuring beautiful harvest images, a portrait of the elusive Banksy, and ways to help those affected by Tropical Storm Imelda this past week.
Featuring a true polyglot, funny animals, and the good kind of scat.
Featuring weird animals, beautiful landscapes, and how to help the Bahamas recover from Hurricane Dorian.
Featuring crazy-realistic paintings, movement for the joy of it, and the best open letter to a man who yelled “Go back to Africa!” ever.
Featuring old cameras, weird photos and the stories we tell ourselves.
Featuring expressive animators, watercolour sitcoms, and kung-fu-fighting nuns.
Featuring a knitted fence, chalk graffiti, and 100 days of vertical video.
Featuring a wind ballet, a giant tapestry, and a camera made out of a shipping container
Featuring volleyball, optical illusion murals, and blues musicians.
Featuring a solar eclipse, an inflatable labyrinth, and a pug with moves.